SUMMIT's AL54 series features built-in undercounter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience. Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the AL54 is just 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system also allows this unit to be built-in with minimum clearance. The reversible stainless steel door includes a pro style handle and a factory installed lock for added safety. This unit has a flush back for easy cleaning and a right angle cord. Inside, the AL54 utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible, spill-proof storage and two large door racks ideal for keeping condiments in easy reach. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance. The AL54 refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens and an be paired with the matching ALFZ53 frost-free freezer. Additional styles are available.
- 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Durable construction with a professional look
- Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Includes a full-length pro handle in chrome
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Efficient and attractive presentation with LED lighting
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Two door racks offer convenient storage for condiments and bottles
- Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Pair with the ALFZ53 frost-free freezer to create a complete refrigerator/freezer set under the counter
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.