Sit. Stand. Stretch. Play! Don't just sit and watch your TV-get up and interact with it. With effortless horizontal and vertical motion adjustment, PLAY70 allows you to interact with your flat screen display when watching movies, gaming or exercising. This arm is equipped with patented Constant Force™ technology, providing fluid, light-touch adjustments for effortless arm movement.
- Offers 20" (508 mm) of smooth, continuous vertical and horizontal movement of the TV/display in all directions
- Patented Constant Force™ technology enables light-touch adjustments without knobs or levers
- Gravity pivot enables tilting capabilities without the need for knobs or levers
- Extends 28" (711 mm) from wall when in use and retracts to 6.5" (165 mm) when not in use
- Improves ergonomic viewing for TVs/displays mounted high on the wall
- Constructed for maximum strength and aesthetics
- Tilt and pan for maximum viewing flexibility
- +/- 5 of post-installation leveling
- Cable management clips on the underside of the mount arm route and hide wires
- Includes complete hardware kit Explore PLAY70 Features & Benefits ►
- Fits most: 40-60" (76-152 cm) TVs/displays
- Supports: 35-70 lbs (15.9-31.8 kg)
- Tilt: +15 to -10
- Pan: 180
- Mounting profile: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Maximum extension: 28" (71 cm)
- Vertical/horizontal movement: 20.1" (51 cm)
- VESA compliant: 200x100 to 600x400
- Mounting: Single-stud or solid wall
- Warranty: 5 years
- Color: Black
- Part #: 45-294
||30 60+ TVs/displays
||35 70 lbs (15.9 31.8 kg)
||+10 to -15
||200wx100h to 600wx400h
||Single-stud or solid wall
||Polished Aluminum with black trim
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.