Unique elegance-part of the Ventana Collection, the finest storage solutions for outdoor kitchens
Complete access-full-extension glide-out drawer slides for access to the back of the drawer
Striking effect-interior lighting for drawers
Quick cleaning-easy-to-clean stainless steel surface
Elegant simplicity-designed with understated style
Clean storage-the magnetic gasket ensures a tight seal against outdoor elements
Flexible use-adjustable wire shelf
Spacious room-storage is 31 by 18 by 23 inches
Perennial refinement-clean design eliminates places that dirt can collect
* may require Lynx Accessory Switch Kit for power supply (LASK)
- Part of the Ventana Collection, the finest storage solutions for the outdoor kitchen
- Magnetic gasket insures tight seal which protects cookware, dry goods and more from pests and weather
- Full extension glide out drawers
- Adjustable wire shelf
- Illuminated drawers
- Storage space is 31" x 18" x 23"
- Easy to clean
- No crevice for insect nest
- Sleek contemporary look
- *may require Lynx Accessory Switch Kit for power supply (LASK)
|Internal Item ID
||36" Sealed Pantry
|Cut Out Width
|Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.